Monday 21 April 2014

Better Together!

My attention has been drawn to the rift between the psquare brothers and I must say its a sad development that nobody should think of benefitting from. Quarrels and dissaggrements are parts of challenges in relationship and more often than not come to test the very foundation of such relationships. I believe it is time for them to dialogue with a senior uncle in the family present to resolve areas of disaggrements. I can imagine such a day will come in the life of one Africas most celebrated duo with countless awards! My prayer for them is that the God of reconciliation will reconcile them to live as an inseparable unit once more.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing they quickly came to their senses..those two are 1..they are stuck literally lol

    ReplyDelete