Tuesday 1 October 2013

Happy birthday Nigeria!

Just want to congratulate all of us that are Nigerians both within and in the diaspora! It is a thing of Joy to mark our 53 years of independence. We may not be where we desire to be as a nation but sure we are not where we used to be before independence. Whatever the challenges we face as a nation are not insurmountable and peculiar to us only. That is why we must with one voice rise against that which has bedevilled us as a nation. I am proud to be a Nigerian irrespective of what others say or think cos I really don't have any other country I can call my own. So, it behoves on us to make the Nigerian dream a reality. Now, I handover Nigeria to HIM That is able to do exceedingly and above more than we can ever think or ask to beautify Nigeria and make it truly great for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment