Wednesday 9 October 2013

The stage is now set for the bye election to fill the vacant seat of the delta central senatorial seat upon the demise of senator pius ewverido. It is straight fight between the candidate of the PDP,APC and DPP come 12 october 2013, who previously held the post. As we all know the delta central senatorial district is predominantly occupied by the urhobos and has eight of the twenty five local councils in the state. The winner of the bye election will by implication give an idea of the party that will produce the next governor of the state come 2015 that has been held by the PDP since 1999. From moi I wish all the parties great and healthy contest. My appeal is that all and sundry should shun electoral violence, political thuggery and ballot snatching etc. The time has come for the aforementioned to be a thing of the past. I am going to exercise my civic right by voting for the candidate of my choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment